Test Engineer - Electronics devices Hanoi
American multinational manufacturing
Senior Test Electrical Mechanical Engineer expert in RF devices
About Our Client
Our client is a US based manufacturing company with office across regions. They're specialised in Electronics devices (RF, Switch, Router).
- Participates on new product development teams to make sure test-ability is designed into new products.
- Determines/Verify the test program/process/products soft-wares and develops test specs based on that process.
- Generates test programs and test fixtures discussed with vendor, create production testing and Test plan for MP.
- Supports mass production by providing on-going technical support.
- Provide proposal for RD teams to enhance production and testing procedures
- Troubleshooting &debug defective that happened in MP
- Responsible for RF (Wifi)& Switch(Rock Mount) &Routing products
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or better in Electrical-Mechanical engineering;
- Good spoken and written English skills;
- 5 years testing and production engineering background in routing/switching product such like Router/Switch/Hub products in EMS&CM&Factory
- Good team working attitude and skills as well as self- motivate and independent worker;
- Be positive, proactive, initiative and diligent
- Proficient in using oscilloscopes and multi-meter
What's on Offer
- You will work with a global manufacturing company which is well-known for innovative electronics product.
- Days to days communicate with international team across region
- Competitive Salary & Benefit