- fast-pace working enviroment in a multinational company
- a critical position responsible for the Local market and SEA region
About Our Client
This Multinational Organisation is consider to be one of the largest FMCG Companies in the the world, with strong presence in the Local market.
- Provide consulting to internal stakeholders which include Country Managers and HR leadership team
- Align and improve the compensation structure and benefits within corporate and each designated country in order to remain competitive in attracting and retaining talents
- Ensure regulatory compliance and management of legislative changes impacting total rewards portfolio and processes.
- Be in charge of data management and reports for benefits including cost controlling of the allocated budget for the benefits programs.
- Manage annual performance Cycle for APAC during goal settings and annual review
The Successful Applicant
- 7+ years of progressive experience managing compensation programs, with strong track record in Total Rewards Management.
- Sound knowledge of Total Rewards strategy and program design and execution.
- Possess analytical mindset and data-driven
- High integrity
- Proficient in English & strong communication skills
What's on Offer
- High Growth opportunities
- Exciting Regional scope
Quote job ref