Treasury & Insurance Manager - FMCG/ Retail
Vibrant international working environment with clear career progression
Attractive compensation package
About Our Client
Our client is the well-known international group operating in FMCG/Retail in Vietnam. Their vision is becoming the leading corporation in the national industry, ranked in regional market. With the ambitious growth strategy, they are currently looking for a Treasury and Insurance Manager to join the team.
Your daily responsibility:
- Establish and maintain cooperative relationships with banks, to contact and work with the parent company and subsidiaries, to improve procedures, to arrange and organize the system, and to leverage on the cash flow to bring the best results.
- Take full responsibility of controlling daily transactions related to operations with credit institution
- Formulate and contribute comments on the development of regulatory documents, processes, and guidelines related to banking transactions in order to comply with group policy and minimize the risk.
- Propose options to control the risk of deposit transactions between organization and credit institutions.
- Instruct, advice, and promptly respond to problems and queries of member units relating to borrowing, term deposit, and other transactions with credit institutions.
- Be the contact point with banks and credit institutions, establish and keep appropriate external relations to serve daily activities.
- Prepare and mobilize capital in a timely and sufficient manner for business purposes.
- Organize, provide trainings, and give guidance to the treasury department of member units.
- Perform other tasks assigned by the superior.
The Successful Applicant
University degree and professional qualifications in Accounting/Finance
Minimum 8 - 10 years of experience in Accounting/Finance, in which at least 3 years in Treasury Management
Knowledge of Vietnam Law and Tax regulation
Excellent level of English and Vietnamese communication (spoken and written).
Highly proficient in Microsoft office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and Accounting system (SAP) is an advantage
Ability to work under pressure, ambitious, take ownership, result-oriented, focus in detail and solid leadership skill
What's on Offer
This will offer an ambitious talent opportunity to accelerate your career path in an international corporate.