You are here
Salary Guide 2019
Vietnam Employment Outlook 2019
The Michael Page Employment Outlook is our annual guide developed as a reference for hiring managers and job seekers to make informed employment decisions across key industries in Vietnam. Industries covered include Ecommerce, Financial Services & Fintech, FMCG & Retail, Manufacturing & Industrial, Services, and Transport & Distribution.
Leveraging information from Michael Page’s leaders’ and consultants’ interactions with clients and candidates, the report provides a snapshot of market and employment observations. It also highlights hiring trends and roles in demand within each industry. Job seeker sentiments have been included as an additional feature in this report.
How can the report benefit you?
- Benchmark salary increases against similar roles to be filled
- Project talent costs based on hiring forecasts
- Understand length of expected recruitment process
- Know the reasons why employees leave their jobs
- Cite informed salary increment when switching jobs
- Understand the interview process
- Find out potential roles to upskill for
- Gauge competitiveness in job applications
Average salary increase when changing jobs*
|Ecommerce||20 - 25|
|Financial Services & Fintech||15 - 25|
|FMCG & Retail||15 - 20|
|Manufacturing & Industrial||15 - 20|
|Services||15 - 20|
|Transport & Distribution||15 - 20|
"Technology and software movements are continuing, as we see new CTO and CIO roles, with overall demand increasing."
* Information is validated against insights from our leaders’ and consultants’ interactions with clients and candidates from August 2017 to July 2018.