The ideal candidate will be a creative and impactful marketeer with excellent marketing strategy, communications skills, a keen interest in business development and a passion for science, agriculture and food.
You will have a proven track record in supporting and implementing a variety of marketing activities, with a focus on B2B and key account management, and demonstrate excellence in collaboration and project management. The role will see you working with sales and technical colleagues from across Vietnam and APAC region to ensure that our marketing activity support the business and are consistent with our vision, values and priorities.
- Global Leading Multinational Company
- Play critical impact to drive business in Viet Nam
We are looking for a professional with the ability and willingness to excel within a highly entrepreneurial organisation.
- Working for a one of the biggest players dominating Cambodia real estate market
- A position to deliver the organization's expectation and grow the team
The Product Marketing Manager will manage the overall strategic direction and execution of product and branding campaigns to expand our brand and business nationwide rapidly, in link with the Marketing team, and to ensure that the brand remains relevant to customers. The winning candidate will be the main point of contact for the implementation of the marketing strategies and all market research inclusive of all media advertising activities.
- Managing overall marketing strategies and IMC execution plans
- Leading and managing team members
- Developing shopper strategies and communications through various strategic initiatives
- Proven track record of achievement and good leadership qualities, possess a keen analytical mind and abilities to execute well.
- In charge of developing annual plan all channels (MT, GT, B2B, etc.)
- Working on strategies, planning & execution for shopper engagement & interaction
Successful Marketing Manager will be responsible for establishing and driving product marketing strategies with overall business objectives, especially promoting the dental clinic image and services.
- Pioneer to newly set up entire dental clinic business in Vietnam
- Establish & Drive marketing strategies to promote clinic image
The marketing manager is responsible for implementing, tracking, and optimizing our digital and traditional marketing campaigns and tactics. This position will also develop tools and best practices to support the execution of marketing campaigns, report on metrics and provide general marketing support as needed.
- Great opportunity at a dynamic Freight Forwarding, Logistics Firm
- 360 Degree Marketing Implementing & Planning, Open Background
As a CMO, you will be responsible for overall marketing activities based on business goals, including but not limited to developing and executing marketing strategies that drive customer acquisition, engagement, and retention.
- Exciting opportunity for marketing professionals with strong business acumen
- A Fintech player with potential to expand rapidly in local market
Working alongside like-minded colleagues to deliver the growth strategy by shaping and owning the Trade & Shopper Marketing Plans. This is a cross-functional role working with a variety of internal and external stakeholders, including customers, agencies & other departments.
- In charge of dealing with different customers to develop both B2C & B2B segment
- Working on strategies, planning & execution for trade, promotion, pricing, etc.
As the Head of Marketing Analytics, you will be responsible for developing and directing the implementation of the bank's end-to-end digital marketing analytics strategy.
- Newly created role to build and lead the Marketing Analytics Department
- Exciting position in a rapidly growing local bank
The Partnership Marketing Manager is primarily responsible for the marketing and development strategy for the Lifestyle or Travel-Airline specialty category via partnership campaign activities.
- New business aiming to be the top lifestyle loyalty platform in Vietnam
- Fast-paced, exciting, start-up-like work environment
You will report direct to Managing Director and leading a senior team, delivering the strategic digital marketing plan to clients
- International working environment
- Clear career roadmap
In charge of sales performance by providing excellent service in support of team revenue goals in the local market.
- Fast growing team
- Fully responsibility to drive sales strategy
Your will manage all marketing operations and devising new strategies to increase revenue.
- Report directly to the CEO
- Dynamic working environment
This role will be responsible for building, developing and maintaining customers in Electronics sector based in Northern Vietnam region to achieve sales development and financial objectives of the business.
- Develop and manage sales and business development activities for North region
- Maintain existing customers and develop new accounts in Electronics sector
We are seeking a highly experienced and strategic Head of Brand to join our client in the beauty industry. As a Head of Brand, you will be responsible for developing and executing a brand strategy that supports our business objectives and increases brand awareness, sales, and profitability. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in marketing, retail sales, and e-commerce, with a proven track record of success in developing and implementing brand strategies.
- Solid brand marketing background with great leadership capability
- Experience in driving the brand performance via various platforms
A great opportunity for marketing talents who has experience in communication for Industrial sector (Automation, machinery, instrumentation,...).
- In charge of Communication strategy for the brand
- Develop career in a multinational environment
Responsible for full product life cycle, building & implementing marketing strategy as well as collaborate with internal team in order to meet the performance expectation.
- Build brand plan & implement 360 marketing activities
- Exciting opportunity & career progression at reputable leading business in VN
The position of Brand Manager (Or Senior Brand Manager) will be responsible for the overall Brand health and performance.
- International working culture with great opportunities
- Attractive benefits and compensation
We are seeking an E-Commerce Compliance Coordinator to join the team. As the E-Commerce Compliance Coordinator, you will be responsible for monitoring online sellers on platforms such as Lazada and Facebook to identify counterfeit and gray import products. In addition, you will support our e-commerce team with actions against non-compliant sellers.
- Opportunity to work for a prestigious brand in retail
- Responsible for taking appropriate actions towards counterfeit and grey imports
Leading the brand team in Vietnam and reporting to Regional Marketing Manager of emerging markets to deliver good brand strategy while managing budget volumes, revenues and profitability
- International company in an exciting industry
- Good benefits and learning opportunities