Newly created Country Manager position to enter Vietnam and build a legacy from square one
- Leading Fintech MNC - Headquarter in Singapore
- Newly created position to enter Vietnam and build the team forward
A rare opportunity as Country Manager to launch & scale the business in Vietnam has just arisen from one of the leading Edtech company.
- Leading Edtech business across APAC
- Opportunity to launch and scale the busines sin Vietnam
Be the first Country Manager ever to build a new legacy in Vietnam from square one.
- Entrepreneur to launch the business in Vietnam
- Strong background and network in Payment/Fintech sector
The Country Manager will be responsible for driving the business in Vietnam end to end. This would include the initial phase of setting up the B2C business in Vietnam. The Country Manager also must work closely with Exports Head and the local authorities and agencies.
Country Manager would specifically be responsible for:
* Setting up the business in the country by identifying suitable distribution partner and ensuring successful collaboration with marketing/channel partners
* Setting up the team required to drive the Vietnam business for Company
* Identifying opportunities to enhance Company presence and offering
* Planning the annual sales target for the country and provide necessary execution support
* Driving governance & review of on-ground team in the country
- Register company including products & team
- Full P&L Managment
Reporting to an esteemed General Manager Asia who have global track records in the same organization, this is a unique role focusing in sales/market strategy development, retail/project sales management, market programs implementation and after sales service management.
- Prestige American brand with 150 years history
- Newly revamped position with established team in Vietnam
- As Country Manager, your role is to oversee of different functions, being country representative for all legal matters as well as the face of company toward external partners.
- Directly Lead commercial team to achieve the company target.
- Global MNC
- Drive changes within organization
You will be in charge of building the business by recruiting, training and motivating the local team and also driving Customer, Partner, Supplier, Government and any other relevant Stakeholder relations. The Country Manager works in collaboration with other C-level leaders and reports to the COO. Stock options shares shall be rewarded to you based on your performance.
- Setting an office from ground-up
- Join an international trusted company at their scaling phrase
The Country Manager will be responsible for Vietnam with full P&L responsibility including all aspects of organisational setup, local management and employees.
- Leading medical devices MNC
- Full P&L responsibility including setup local organization, managing employees
You will report directly to Country Manager. Your responsibilities will include but not limit to enhance commercial team performance, develop and maintain strong customer relationship, manage strategic accounts from senior to C suite level.
- An exciting opportunity for Business Manager specializes in Diagnostic
- Individual with good exposure to strategic sales planning, account management