My client is currently looking for a Financial Controller to lead the Finance team with a view to succeeding the CFO. It represents an excellent opportunity to join the senior leadership team of a globally recognised brand with a clearly defined career progression plan into a business leadership role.
- Opportunity to work for a global leader in Real Estate development
- Clearly defined progression path to C Suite leadership role
The person will be in charge of leading the finance team to manage day-to-day financial activities of the business which includes controlling its financial resources and ensuring that all financial transactions, systems and procedures comply with regulations, accounting principles and standards as well as setting and supporting delivery of challenging brewery financial and non-financial target in the supply chain area.
- Key member of management team
- Fast growing business
You will manage day-to-day financial activities and act as Finance business partner wit leadership team both onsite and in headquarter.
- Full controllership on Finance and accounting activities
- Attractive compensation package
A very unique role where you will be working in a fast-paced and growing business. Mange the financials for two countries and partner with leaders to support key decision making across the region. A role in which you can make a real difference.
- Fast growth Business
- Manage a local team
A leading foreign bank is looking for a Head of Finance to join its Wholesale Banking team.
- Provide perfomance management and analysis on Wholesale Banking
- Opportunity to work with experts across cross-functional teams
A foreign bank is looking for a Deposit Product Manager to join its growing Product within the Corporate Banking Division.
- Drive the strategy and roadmap for corporate deposit products
- Exciting opportunity to work with experts across cross-functional teams