The factory manager will manage the daily operations and end to end manufacturing process from costing, demand planning, purchasing, materials warehouse, production, inventory, logistics, safety and compliance. Moreover, the successful candidate will manage external stakeholders relations in safety and compliance issues.
- Our client is the international leading chemicals manufacturing company.
- Candidates with experience chemcials operations and manufacturing are welcome
Our client is looking for a Factory General Manager in enhancing the manufacturing value chain from merchandising, planning, to customer service, logistics, production, and other departments.
- The International leading apparel manufactuer with factories located worlwide
- This position will base in the factory and manage the business in the regions
To provide and implement a group-wide vision for the digital transformation of the company and will be responsible of the IT departments goals and objectives
- Lead together with the Global team of the services from global to local
- Responsible in monitoring and improving the process and procedures