* Oversea general operation of the company especially in Sales, Project execution, Finance, HR but not limited to other functions such as Technology, R&D, Production, and being legal representative with external partners.
* Accountable for healthy local finances and overall results including meeting budget for turnover and bottom line, costs, capital investment etc.
* Compliance with local regulations, taxation laws and risk management
* Act and make decisions within scope of responsibility and authority of group directives
- Well Reputation Multinational Company
- Lead entire business
You will be in charge of building the team from 100+ and scaling revenue in the new market. Through your leadership, you will recruit, build, and scale the business unit to achieve positive customer traction and revenue outcomes.
- HR Tech solutions and been leading the industry across SEA
- High flyer with proven track records of scaling up business
We are seeking a General Manager to lead our Vietnam business unit that will be able to lead our teams efficiently, achieve ambitious goals and manage and delegate all aspects of the local office. The candidate will have previous senior leadership experience, will be a strong communicator, be able to make decisions and do well in a fast paced environment. Report to General Manager EMEA & APAC.
- Europe's fastest growing information services company
- Building business legacy from square one
We are looking for an experienced, dynamic and hands-on General Manager to join our team! As a General Manager, the person will be responsible for the supervision and implementation of the overall business strategy and success for the business. The role will be crucial to the success of our company.
- Successful general management experience
- F&B and Retail background
You will lead the factory operations in Vietnam and lead the factory expansion project. The General Manager will report directly to the CEO, manage internal teams, and face the external stakeholders: the buyers, local authorities, ...
- You will work for a growing company in paper packaging manufacturing
- Professionals having more than 10 years experience in factory general management
The ideal candidate for this role would have previous work experience in South East Asia with resort experiences. The successful candidate will have proven experience leading hotel operations and demonstrated strong sales & marketing leadership, food & beverage flair and strong financial acumen.
- A successful hotel chain with presence across Vietnam
- Leading a luxury hotel with the promising tourism rebound in Vietnam
A new start-up which belongs to a VC Fund is looking for a General Manager, Co-founder. If you have a high growth start-up experience from big consultant companies, this job is definitely for you.
- Working remotely
- High Challenge, High Profit
The Supply Chain GM is to improve the supply chain to the next level in alignment with the business growth. In this role, the leader will be act as a role model in motivating the company internal leadership team and enhance the relationships with external business partners such as clients, suppliers, and vendors.
- Our client is the leading manufacturing company with its growing business in VN
- The successful applicants will take the lead on the manufacturing value chain
Our client is global real estate development, investment, capital, and property management company committed to sustainability. This position will be managing the formulation and execution of asset management strategies and plans for the assigned real estate portfolio with the objective of maximizing the optimum income and highest value of the assets.
- Reputable international developer with a diverse assets portfolio
- Maximizing the optimum income and highest value of assigned real estate asset
Be responsible to set up a new entire business portfolio nationwide. Directly report to General Manager based in Vietnam
- Join a leading medical devices company with well known portfolio in its category
- Good experience in overall Business Management for capital medical devices
This role will be in charge of textile chemical product line of a global specialty chemical company and report directly to General Manager.
- Develop business strategy to achieve target and approach new sales opportunity
- Manage key account and develop new client base