The role of General Manager will need to have a profound understanding of local grid market, proactively explore business opportunities and develop strategy to integrate company's innovative EPCM solutions into the existing grid upgrading and newly-built power projects. The position provides a unique opportunity to work with multiple stakeholders (e.g. grid company, EPCs, consultant engineering firms, OEMs etc.) in power industry to educate, inform, and develop strategies to improve electrical transmission and distribution performance and reliability
- First captian to establish business in Viet Nam
- Opportunity to share profit / ESOP
The qualified candidate will manage the office operations and its sourcing factories across Vietnam in meeting the merchandising, sourcing, costing, quality and delivery targets.
- Our client is a leading fashion trading and manufacturer
- Candidates with experience in fashion (knit and woven) sourcing/ manufacturing
Our client is looking for a Factory General Manager in enhancing the manufacturing value chain from merchandising, planning, to customer service, logistics, production, and other departments.
- The International leading apparel manufactuer with factories located worlwide
- This position will base in the factory and manage the business in the regions
The general director will manage the end to end manufacturing process from demand planning, purchasing, materials warehouse, production, inventory to logistics. Candidates with experience in medical device manufacturing is highly preferred.
- Our client is the leading medical de, transforming to an advanced manufacturer
- Candidate with experience within the medical devices manufacturing are welcome
Fully in charge for finance & accounting day to day operations. Reporting to Regional CFO and work directly with GM
- Work directly with regional CFO and GM
- International working environment
An Accountant to single-handedly look after all related tasks of accounts including taxation for its business. This role will directly report to the GM.
- Flexible to work from home
- Opportunity to work with premium T1 organizations
The supply chain manager will be responsible for its warehouse set-up and efficiently running its end-to-end supply chain in Vietnam, from import, customs clearance, logistics, demand planning, warehousing to local distribution. This position will report directly to its regional office and dotted line to the General Manager in Vietnam.
- The well-known pharmaceulticals company is under its business transformation
- The expereince in commerical supply chain and warehouse set-up is essential