* Oversea general operation of the company especially in Sales, Project execution, Finance, HR but not limited to other functions such as Technology, R&D, Production, and being legal representative with external partners.
* Accountable for healthy local finances and overall results including meeting budget for turnover and bottom line, costs, capital investment etc.
* Compliance with local regulations, taxation laws and risk management
* Act and make decisions within scope of responsibility and authority of group directives
- Well Reputation Multinational Company
- Lead entire business
An unique opportunities for Vietnamese based in Quang Ngai province to work for a MNC company that leading in manufacturing and production industry.
- Opportunity to work with global multinational companies - Based in Quang Ngai
- Attractive package and bonus
You will be in charge of building the team from 100+ and scaling revenue in the new market. Through your leadership, you will recruit, build, and scale the business unit to achieve positive customer traction and revenue outcomes.
- HR Tech solutions and been leading the industry across SEA
- High flyer with proven track records of scaling up business
Join this Group as the business cultivates growth through strategies, translating global initiatives into successful local programs and executing challenging agenda.
- Competitive compensation package with attractive bonus scheme
- Great for a thriving specialist in a lean team structure
The General Manager is responsible for the growth and development of the organisation's businesses in Vietnam
He/she will be in charge of operational efficiency, quality and financial sustainability of all business entities and manage a team of talented individuals in HQ comprising finance, human resources, marketing, IT and an operations team including a team of Principals who supervise childcare brands/centres.
- Leading provider of early childhood education with 800+ nurseries globally
- Strong presence in Southeast Asia with rapid expansion plans in Vietnam
Looking for a talented General Manager who has great leadership, capable to manage all activities and departments in the plant, ensure smooth operation, maximizing efficiency, optimize operation, P&L, customer/sales/marketing and people engagement.
- Global leader in food & beverages manufacturing, new penetration to Vietnam
- Hands on GM to take care of Vietnam Factory Operation/P&L/Sales&Marketing
You will lead the factory operations in Vietnam and lead the factory expansion project. The General Manager will report directly to the CEO, manage internal teams, and face the external stakeholders: the buyers, local authorities, ...
- You will work for a growing company in paper packaging manufacturing
- Professionals having more than 10 years experience in factory general management
The ideal candidate for this role would have previous work experience in South East Asia with resort experiences. The successful candidate will have proven experience leading hotel operations and demonstrated strong sales & marketing leadership, food & beverage flair and strong financial acumen.
- A successful hotel chain with presence across Vietnam
- Leading a luxury hotel with the promising tourism rebound in Vietnam
The Supply Chain GM is to improve the supply chain to the next level in alignment with the business growth. In this role, the leader will be act as a role model in motivating the company internal leadership team and enhance the relationships with external business partners such as clients, suppliers, and vendors.
- Our client is the leading manufacturing company with its growing business in VN
- The successful applicants will take the lead on the manufacturing value chain
Our client is global real estate development, investment, capital, and property management company committed to sustainability. This position will be managing the formulation and execution of asset management strategies and plans for the assigned real estate portfolio with the objective of maximizing the optimum income and highest value of the assets.
- Reputable international developer with a diverse assets portfolio
- Maximizing the optimum income and highest value of assigned real estate asset
This position will be responsible for leading sales team in Vietnam to manage the existing customers and focus on delivering new customers to achieve business targets. The role will report directly to General Manager and partner with multiple internal and external stakeholders for business development and delivery.
- Manage sales team and maintain existing customers
- Develop new customers to achieve target sales
Be responsible to set up a new entire business portfolio nationwide. Directly report to General Manager based in Vietnam
- Join a leading medical devices company with well known portfolio in its category
- Good experience in overall Business Management for capital medical devices