Our client, an international furniture manufacturing firm, is seeking an experienced Operations Manager of who will be responsible for helping to update and develop our business. The ideal candidate for this position possesses proven leadership skills, as well as a strong ability to problem solve and make sound decisions that encourage corporate growth.
- Our client is the international furniture manufacturing company
- They are looking for an experienced professional to improve the factory
The qualified candidate will manage and merchandising and operations process: development, production planning, quality control, and issue resolutions.
- Our client is the international knit fabric mill with its growing business in VN
- Technical professionals in knit fabric, dyeing technologies are welcome
As a Senior Operations Manager, you will lead a big and energetic team to set up and implement a new contract logistics operations process, serving both B2B and B2C clients.
- You will hold the key role of setting up the new warehouse/ distribution center
- You will lead a large team and have a clear career path growth within the region
You will be the first senior hired for the team in Vietnam and lead the green-field factory. The factory is already built and ready to run its operations. The General Manager will report directly to the CEO, manage internal teams, and face the external stakeholders: the buyers, local authorities, ...
- You will work for an emerging company in textile manufacturing
- Professionals having more than 10 years experience in factory general management
The DevOps enables and empowers the organization with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation while working with IT Operations team and Disaster Recovery Manager.
- A fast-growing financial Tech company, focusing on providing cloud computing
- An opportunity to work with a top tier clients in the industry