Report directly to Head of Department in HCMC, Vietnam. You will be empowered to develop and maintain existing & new medical accounts to ensure a strong & beneficial Healthcare Professional Network.
- Be the key contact person with professional medical key stakeholders
- Join one of the fastest growth health tech platform in South East Asia
An exciting opportunity to become part of a global brand in manufacturing automation. This role plays an important link between the company and Japanese customers in both North and South regions. Technical background & fluent Japanese communication are the winning factors for this position.
- A dynamic environment for Japanese speaking with technical background
- Manage and drive sales from partner relationships with Japanese accounts
This role will manage all the business development, account management activities as well as establishing new partner network and provide solutions to clients for Southern market of Vietnam.
- Independent headcount to manage South region for a global business
- Manage all the business development activties to help gain market share
Your role will be to explain our commercial offering proposal and be influence throughout the sales, building key relationship, building solution & planning strategy in air express area. Your responsibility will be working with MNC clients which are the reputable firms in market and manage the national account team.
- The world's leading logistics company with presence in more than 200 countries
- Building startegy and leading the multinational customers portfolio
Exciting opportunity to expand your networks in Healthcare industry. This position will empower you to manage and support key clients across Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Consumer OTC, Life Insurance, Hospitals firms. You will report directly to the Regional Country Head, play a critical role in growing & building the business in Vietnam.
- A fast grown exclusive medical specialized network in South East Asia
- Maintain & Develop relationship with key Pharmaceutical clients
As an Account manager, you will collaborate closely with the founders and the Chief Operating Officer to ensure that all account management tasks are effectively monitored and completed on time.
- Direct responsibility for the growth for an international startup venture
- Rewarding package and career progression
A great opportunity for elite Korean Sales to step up in their career by joining a global well-known business in office solution. A high responsibility & self-motivated are great advantages.
- In charge of Korean accounts in the South area
- Drive sales by providing high-level service to end users
The successful candidate will manage the assigned accounts in Ho Chi Minh City or Da Nang. Its main mission is to drive its customer satisfaction by ensuring the customer demand is served in time and quality, and by coordinating with internal department in driving the operations effectiveness.
- Our client is the international FMCG company with its growing business in VN
- The qualified candidate will manage the assigned accounts in HCMC or Da Nang
An excellent opportunity to become part of a fast-growing international business that embraces the ability to work independently. It would be a great advantage for anyone who speaks Mandarin and has mechanical engineering background.
- Main focus on Chinese client sector in Vietnam
- Flexible working location: coming to office not required
As part of the fast development of our business in Vietnam (solar photo-voltaic projects, energy efficiency projects, storage projects), our client is seeking for Head of Business Development with overall knowledge in the solar industry, energy efficiency projects, storage applications, clear knowledge on local regulation and a strong business development & commercial appetite.
- Western renewable energy developer
- Strong financial funding
Our client is urgently hiring a top star senior QA engineer in Viet Nam
- Top-paid Salary
- World-class teammates
The position shall contribute to the fulfilment of the Wind Power strategic targets in close collaboration with existing Wind power development team through identifying, securing, and developing new project opportunities. This includes leading acquisition processes from A-Z and/or project development processes to financial close and start of construction. The position shall ensure and guide strategic direction and lead efforts to position of company as a substantial Wind power player in Viet Nam. Make hybridisation a fundamental element for all projects in development in strong reciprocal co-operation with the Project Development Wind and Solar department
- Western renewable energy developer
- Well reputation