- VietnamPermanentUSD5,000 - USD10,000 per month (USD60,000 - USD120,000)
Reporting to the BOD and working closely with regional headquarter, the new resource will be responsible for all External and Internal Communications for whole of Vietnam with a significant media agency budget. The ideal leader should be able to build the desired positive reputation through designing and delivering external engagement plan for their brand in domestic market.
Save Job View Job
Global FMCG leader with strong presence in Vietnam
International transfer opportunity for excellent performer
- Responsible in shaping the future of digital strategies for Vietnam, across multiple platforms.
- Own strategic direction, implementation, performance measurement and evolution across different group of products, social, e-commerce and digital channels, lead Vietnam with a point of view on how to engage our consumers in the most meaningful way.
- Focus on leading product launches, extending local amplifications, and creating origination projects on company Website, Mini-site, Facebook/other social avenues, KOL as well as Channel Digital.
- Work closely with HQ and Region MKT team, ensure the flawless development and execution of communications across all digital channels in supporting business goals.
- Work with digital agencies to drive insights and to make strategic recommendations across all digital platforms.
- Lead team with Analytical and measurement to drive optimal campaign effectiveness
Save Job View Job
Opportunity to develop ecosystem products
Didn't find the right Marketing job for you?
Create Job alert to receive Fmcg Fast Moving Consumer Goods - Marketing jobs via email the minute they become available
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.