For our international partner we are recruiting a Quality Engineering Manager with experience in pharma/medical devices plants, available to work in fast pace environment in Dong Nai
- Multinational Company worldwide leader in Pharma and Medical devices products
- Experienced Quality Engineering Manager with strong ISO-13485 and FDA knowledge
You will act as a strategic finance partner with the business leaders by providing insightful financial analysis. You will collaborate with across the department driving to efficiency and effectiveness for business/ financial performance
- Visible position in mid/senior level of management, work directly with senior
- Be a part of exciting journey achieving strategic milestones and managing chan
An extremely unique opportunity to work as the leader in a role that will see you manage Finance, Accounting and Investor Relationships. A business on a strong growth path and an ability to create a framework for the future.
- Start-up Environment
- Broad & Commercial Position
The supply chain manager will be responsible for its warehouse set-up and efficiently running its end-to-end supply chain in Vietnam, from import, customs clearance, logistics, demand planning, warehousing to local distribution. This position will report directly to its regional office and dotted line to the General Manager in Vietnam.
- The well-known pharmaceulticals company is under its business transformation
- The expereince in commerical supply chain and warehouse set-up is essential
Vietnam Clinical Marketing Specialist is a key position to drive clinical relationships and providing technical and clinical understanding of the Products & Systems. This position reports directly to Sales Manager and indirectly to Marketing Director (Both Expatriates)
- Exciting opportunity to work for an MNC Medical Devices Firm
- Open for local Vietnamese with good English communication
We are looking for individual has good sense to develop our client's pharmaceuticals business. This person will also be able to lead, monitor his support team to deliver sales objectives and represent the company portfolio in Trade Channel.
- Exposure to trade OTC channel management, strategic planning
- Ensuring profitable growth by leading and develop Sales/Trade Marketing team
Play a key role in business development, maintaining relationships & deliver excellence in business partnering with Key Account stakeholders.
* Develop new channel: support the opening of new vaccination rooms (long- and short-term supply forecast, condition management, relationship management, …).
* Act as an in-charge point of contact for all interaction with Provinces Health care Authorities (SOHs, Hospital Board of Directors).
* Product listing in targeted key accounts .
* Develop team's effectiveness & efficiency through coaching, monitoring resource allocation, KPI management.
- Exciting opportunity to maintain and partner with top Key Accounts
- Strong leadership skills, account business planning and customer P&L management
The position will address business needs for the Vietnam markets. Candidate will be leading all businesses activities (working closely with GM and other support function team such as finance, regulatory) within the areas of responsibility to achieve the strategic priorities and goals and the targeted financial results.
Candidate will liaise closely with other international and regional business affiliates to facilitate Vietnam business growth opportunities consistent with the company each species business portfolio plan. Candidate will represent Vietnam on project teams with the responsibility to liaise with the appropriate partner groups to drive sales of the respective business groups.
- Working for MNC
- strong product portforlio and well reputation
The position is responsible for delivering professional customer support for the company product range. The key activities of the role are supporting customers, business units and distributors with their product issues. The individual is expected to be first and foremost a good communicator with excellent interpersonal skills and dedication to the customers.
- Global healthcare & hightech devices
- International working environment
The main tasks of this role are to consult, train and support comprehensive solutions customers in the effective use of software and hardware including remote, on-site and classroom training, remote support and assistance in the development of training and application support materials
- An exciting opportunity in a global MNC in Healthcare - Medical Devices
- Good exposure to Radiation Therapy / Medical Physics
As part of their significant expansion plans in Vietnam and overall in SE Asia our client has retained Michael Page to search for a General Manager to oversee the establishment and growth of their Vietnam business. This person will hold P&L responsibility and report to the HQ in Europe.
- Global Market Leader
- Highly Profitable Business
Reporting directly to Country Manager, you will be responsible for all marketing campaign planning and following up with the team for execution throughout, working closely with sales, products and other support functions to ensure reaching the deadlines, KPIs and brand positioning.
- An exciting opportunity to work for a wellknown Dermatology MNC
- Marketing Manager skills in ETC&OTC channels, leadership, planning strategies
Reporting to Marketing Director, you will be responsible for product planning and execution throughout the product life cycle, working closely with sales, marketing and other support functions to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- An exciting opportunity to work for a global healthcare company
- Marketing Manager specializes in Nutrition with high exposure to HCP channel
The key mission of this role is to work closely with the CHC Vietnam/ Cambodia leadership team to get the best Financial & Execution results out of the significantly large Sales Teams across Retail & Hospital Channels in both countries while building the Best in Class capabilities of Execution & Engagement with Customers & HCP's
- Work in one of the largest and fast-growing pharmaceuticals MNC in healthcare
- Minimum 8-10 year's experience in Sales/Trade Marketing/SFE in FMCG/OTC industry
The key reason for this position is to empower GenMed BU (Ethical drugs) to convey economical development by setting up abilities, implanting best practices and conveying significant proposals in regard of Revenue and Trade Investment and Pricing techniques
This job is significant also to guarantee cross-BUs income the board rules are applied, and in driving the Quarterly gatherings for Trade and Revenue Management cross-BUs
- A global biopharmaceutical company
- High exposure to BU heads, Board of Management in national scope
As a Medical Manager, your role is to mainly focus on implementing brand development strategy and managing team members located in HCM, Hanoi and Can Tho areas and reporting directly to Country Manager.
- A leading MNC pharmaceutical company
- Medical Manager specializes in Dermatology and ETC channel
Our client, a worldwide leading MNC, is looking for a Head of Revenue Management to join their team.
- Globally recognized brand
- Excellent career development opportunities
The BDM will be responsible for growing existing accounts and developing new businesses in fast-growing Japanese industries in Vietnam. (Tech/ Hi-Tech, Manufacturing, Engineer/Construction, Manufacturing factors)
- The Global largest healthcare services firm.
- B2B Sales in Vietnam for Japanese companies.
The candidate will be a pioneer in setting up products portfolio and manages all the medical related activities in Vietnam.
- A well-known global MNC firm
- Medical Affair Manager specializes in Nutritrion
Develop growth strategy, implementation and help achieve sales, profit, market share objectives in line with agreed targets. Be responsible for developing and launching new BU in Vietnam market.
- Is the world's largest brand for consumer healthcare
- Commercial Manager - new launch product in VN market.