In this role you will act a champion for the company growth, by building a diverse and high-performance team. You will be responsible for the complete employee life-cycle for Vietnam Office
- Manage full cycle of HR
- Play a lead role in developing and driving the talent agenda
The role will be in-charge of full HR cycle for the Organisation's newly open office in HCMC. Closely working with HQ to integrate global company policies.
- Lead the HR function and talent strategy for the Vietnam office
- Advise BOD on HR best practices
Our client is looking for a HRM to individually support the business to penetrate the Vietnam's market, including building the HR team, HRIS system, in charge of new headcount for the team, and work closely with upper management based in the US.
- Opportunity to set up new HR functions
- Attractive package, MNC working environment
This position will oversee overall all HR functions at site, acting as Business Partner to Plant Director.
- Exciting career path within the international organization
- Attractive salary and benefits package
This job opportunity will be attractive and rewarding for HR professionals who have experience in building up strong relations with key stakeholders.
- Overall HR Management
- Opportunity to work in an international environment with fast-growing pace
You will be in charge of building the team from 100+ and scaling revenue in the new market. Through your leadership, you will recruit, build, and scale the business unit to achieve positive customer traction and revenue outcomes.
- HR Tech solutions and been leading the industry across SEA
- High flyer with proven track records of scaling up business