A unique opportunity to join an industry leader in a senior finance leadership position. An organization with a long, proud and established history in driving excellence. You will be responsible for delivering high performance across finance, legal, procurement, risk and compliance.
- Global business with an excellent reputation
- Strategic senior role where you can make impactful contributions
For our European Client we are hiring a Vietnamese Production Manager capable to set up and drive an assembly plant of around 150-200 workers from green field to mass production
- Greenfield set up for European Company
- VIETNAMESE Manager strong in Lean Manufacturing and people management
Our client is looking for a Senior Manager, Materials Management in strategically partnering with its vendors in Asia Regions in achieving the brand KPIs such as sourcing, quality, delivery, and vendor performance reviews. Moreover, the candidate is expected to provide technical advise the its vendors and looking for new source base for its innovative materials.
- The International leading footwear (leather) branding is extending in Vietnam
- The regional role oversering its materials vendor across the region.
The company is looking for an HRBP to drive the business growth by supporting people strategies and implement new HR programs and initiatives to improve general performance and employee motivation.
- Drive the business growth by implementing new HR programs and initiatives
- Enhance employee performance and engagement of the business
The Reward Manager will act as an advisor for the business in total rewards and ensure the reward program contribute to the talent attraction and development of the business as well as build a high performing culture through competitive reward, practical and fair target.
- Transform the C&B model and build professional reward policies for the business
- Revise and ensure the KPI/performance managment activities
For a worldwide leader in electric appliances, with a well established manufacturing plant in Long An province, we are recruiting a Sourcing Expert able to create a regional supply chain for the local plant but also for international factories on specific categories
- Gloabl company with operation in EU, US, China and Vietnam
- Regional role focusing on PCB, motors, batteries and plastic suppliers in Asia
The Country Manager will be responsible for driving the business in Vietnam end to end. This would include the initial phase of setting up the B2C business in Vietnam. The Country Manager also must work closely with Exports Head and the local authorities and agencies.
Country Manager would specifically be responsible for:
* Setting up the business in the country by identifying suitable distribution partner and ensuring successful collaboration with marketing/channel partners
* Setting up the team required to drive the Vietnam business for Company
* Identifying opportunities to enhance Company presence and offering
* Planning the annual sales target for the country and provide necessary execution support
* Driving governance & review of on-ground team in the country
- Register company including products & team
- Full P&L Managment
The supply chain manager will manage the end to end manufacturing process from demand planning, purchasing, materials warehouse, production, inventory to logistics. Candidates with experience in ERP revolution is an big advantage. In addition, the candidate with experience in handling the distribution to retailers is highly preferred.
- Our client is an chemical company, transforming to an advanced manufacturer
- Candidate with experience supply chain management and ERP revolution
As a Chief Accountant, you will fully control the finance system and reports, overseeing a team of up to 4-5 members and reporting directly to Head of Finance.
- International working environment
- Acting as a driver for a double digit growth business
You'll be in charge of accounting function of the company, in charge of all the activities related to dealing with local stakeholders.
- Fast growing business
- Dynamic industry with attractive compensation
The successful candidate will be the first employee and the key person in setting-up its new factory in Vietnam, involve in the project transfer, build the team, and manage the whole operations of its factory, located nearby Ho Chi Minh City.
- Our client is an international company and extending its business to Vietnam
- The successful candiate will take the lead of its new factory in Vietnam
We are looking for a seasoned Financial Controller to oversee of up to 5 members, taking responsibility for Costing System and leading different cost saving projects for the company, which includes 2 factories.
- Sustainable growing business
- Play the key role in finance & accounting function of the business division
For a growing company we are looking for a Field Service Engineer expert on packaging lines, willing to support with the installation, commissioning and maintenance of automated lines in the North of Vietnam
- European company with strong experience in packaging and filling lines
- Field service engineer able to support and solve autonomously customers' needs
For a well known and reputable Company, with strong multi-millionaire investment in Vietnam, we are looking for the next Production Planning Manager capable to implement processes prior to welcome new manufacturing lines from overseas plants.
- Global market leader in the production of hight tech products
- Production planning manager with experience on High Mix production operations
This opportunity is looking for HR candidates with manufacturing background who can hep set up all HR policies and processes from scratch for a new factory and act as a trusted HR advisor for business leaders and Group on local HR practices.
- First local headcount of a newly set up international company
- Set up HR process, policy and local team
Based in Vietnam - the biggest Asia manufacturing site, the Managing Finance Director - Asia will serve as the most senior finance and accounting position within the Asia region, report directly to CFO, and will be a key member of the global management team.
- Key member of global management team
- Fast growing business
- P&L management focusing on Top line, bottom line and improving the net profit
- Commercial and expanding strategies to align with the group's strategies including domestic & international market expansion
- Leading people
- Driving Transformation to meet the standard of the group, applying best practice from regional office.
- Internal & external relations
- Command / Lead a big business size
- Opportunity to do transformation
We are recruiting talented Sales & Application Engineers willing to support our client solving their manufacturing issues with our product range.
If you have international experience and strong determination please submit your application, we are looking for local next gen business leaders!
- Leading listed multinational leader of his sector
- Engineer willing to progress to the next level and engage with top clients
You'll be entrusted to provide autonomous assurance on the viability of the Company's inner controls and hazard administration as well as promote a solid administration culture over the business by creating and executing solid processes and controls. This includes overseeing and completing all Review exercises; developing a risk-based review arrange; acting as the most point of contact for senior administration board of management.
- International working environment
- Key driver of business' internal control and risk management
The Product Manager will support the execution of product line strategies in collaboration with the other departments in Business team towards Construction related projects.
- Are you pursuing professionalism in product management in Construction material?
- Do you possess technical sales experience within relevant fields?